Satoru Gojo is a tall man, standing over 190 centimeters, and is apparently considered by many women to be attractive. He has white hair that's often spiked up, but Gojo lets it down when he's in more casual attire. Gojo has bright blue eyes, but they're normally covered by his signature black blindfold or a pair of dark sunglasses.
While working, Gojo wears an all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots. In the past, Gojo has worn bandages over his eyes rather than his simple blindfold. He has several different casual attires that usually include long-sleeved shirts and slacks. He even wears long-sleeved hoodies to the beach with black swim trunks.
Satoru is a complex individual, as he is usually nonchalant and playful towards people such as his students and colleagues, but unsympathetic and cruel with people such as the Shaman Executives. He is very confident in his abilities and reputation as a powerful sorcerer; casually dismissing personal threats from Sukuna and saying that he could defeat the King of Curses easily.
Satoru is said to be one of, if not the strongest sorcerer in the series, holding both immense amounts of curse power and a dangerously powerful technique. He has also demonstrated himself capable of utilizing Territorial Expansion.
Strength: He has great physical strength to fight against powerful curses without problems, delivering powerful punches and throwing Jogō a large distance with a single kick during their fight.
Speed and Reflex: He has great speed, managing to follow the movements of Jogo without effort, and throwing almost imperceptible punches and kicks. He was shown to be able to move faster than the eye can perceive, and in his greatest feat of speed, traveled a large distance away from a fight, and returned to the battlefield before his opponent realized that he had even gone in the first place.
Intelligence: Gojo has show to be quite tactical and has shown to be able to figure what his opponent is planning, and how to counter his opponent with just little information.
Gojo has does not use any weapon.
Curse Power and Techniques
Jutsushiki: Gojo Satoru is known to have two overarching abilities, being the first in one hundred years to have both the Six Eyes and the Gojo family's Limitless Curse technique.
The Six Eyes: Not much is known about the Six Eyes but it is known that they play some role in the precise usage of the Limitless.
Limitless Curse Technique: At the base level, the Limitless is an innate technique which is derived from the Gojo family. Having been naturally inherited, this technique of the Gojo family works via the precise manipulation of space at the atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, The limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" forms beyond this.
- Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Satoru, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series, and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions which separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Satoru is able to decide what does and doesn't touch him, and can do so based upon mass, speed and danger ratings.
- Cursed Technique Lapse: Ao-Azure: The reinforced version of the neutral limitless, Azure Glow is the byproduct of Gojo amplifying the Limitless and Negative numbers causing impossible situations like Negative one apples to be born. Through the creation of these impossibilities, Gojo creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to attempt and correct itself and fill in the negative space, therefore, causing things to be pulled together at the spot of this impossibility resulting in attraction.
- Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Azure Glow: Using the power of attraction, Gojo causes a single point to attract everything around itself. Gojo is also capable of moving the point around himself to attract everything around him to that point.
- Cursed Technique Reversal: Red Glow (
術 式 反 転「 赫」 Jutsushiki hanten: Aka?): Being an inversion of Azure glow, Red Glow has the opposite effect. By using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Azure Glow, Satoru activates the divergence of his infinity and in turn causes a a technique that attracts to become one which violently repels. This is first shown when Gojo released a allowed the ability to interact with a void creating a great explosive vacuum repelling even a special grade curse target. Being an ability which is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as reverse curse technique the ability has two times the destructive ability of Azure Glow.
- Hollow Technique: Purple: After combining "Blue" and "Red" together, Satoru snaps his fingers creating the release of imaginary mass which effectively erases or deletes everything in it's path.
Shaman Techniques: These technique are ones that any shaman is capable of using.
- Domain Expansion" (
領 域 展 開Ryōiki Tenkai?): A technique where Cursed Power is used to construct an innate territory with technique that spans the surrounding area.
- Curtain: Gojo creates a barrier that surrounds a certain area. The barrier is capable of sealing the area off from other wanting to get in or a specific person.
- He started eating sweets as a way to stimulate his brain, but ended up with a sweet tooth.
- He can do anything he tries, so he tries not to get too involved with anything. According to him, this is all for the sake of the next generation.
- Principal Yaga was his teacher when he was a student.
- Satoru's face was regularly shown in the JUMP GIGA prequel: Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical School (all four chapters).
- Satoru ranked 3rd place in the manga's 1st Character Popularity Poll with 16,923 votes.