Goodwill Event Arc Edit
Mechamaru arrives at the Tokyo College for the Goodwill Event, along with the other Kyoto College students and teachers. When the Kyoto students notice that Tokyo students, he takes with the others about how Okkotsu is not their. Mechamaru is there when Gojo arrives and reveals that Sukuna's host, Yuji, is alive.
Later Mechamaru attends the pre-event meeting with the other Kyoto students and principal Yoshinobu. As Yoshinoby instructs them to kill Yuji, Aoi gets annoyed by this and leaves after threatening them all. Mechamaru then talks with the other about what to do with Yuji and Aoi. Mechamaru also has concerns about Toge, which Noritoshi says that Toge will not be a problem.
When the events begins, Mechamaru along with the other Kyoto student head towards where Yuji is at. When Yuji is separated from the rest of his group, Mechamaru and other Kyoto students surround and attack Yuji. As the Kyoto students prepare to finish Yuji off, Aoi arrives and saves Yuji. After Aoi confront the other students, Mechamaru and the others decide to leave Yuji to Aoi.
After retreating, Mechamaru manages to come across Panda and Nobara. Mechamaru manages to wound Panda and gets close after thinks that Panda is dead. When Panda reveals that he was just playing dead, Mechamaru is hit by Panda. When Panda comments about how they are the same, Mechamaru gets angry and prepares to attack Panda. Mechamaru attacks with a technique, but Panda manages to dodge it. As Panda wonders about how strong Mechamaru is, Mechamaru reveals that he is stronger then Panda. Mechamaru then fires a blast at Panda, but Panda manages to with stand it. Mechamaru and Panda then continue to fight, with Mechamaru being on the losing side. Mechamaru and Panda start to talk, were Mechamaru reveal what kind of condition his real body is in. Mechamaru then enters Mode: Albatross and fires a larger blast, which Panda decides to take since the blast would hit his comrade if he didn't.
Mechamaru thinks he has won and starts to walk away, when Panda is revealed to be alive and has changed shape. As Panda attacks Mechamaru, Mechamaru tries to defend but Panda easily manages to damage him. As Mechamaru is flung to a different location, Mechamaru thinks about how Panda's techniques work. Mechamaru thinks about how much damage he has taken and what he is capable of doing. Mechamaru and Panda continue their fight, where Mechamaru fires an attack at Panda's core. Panda reveals that that was a false core and lands a blow on Mechamaru. As Mechamaru can no longer fight, Mechamaru and Panda begin to talk. After the conversation, Panda asks to borrow his phone which Mechamaru lends it to him.
On the second day of the event, Mechamaru participates in a baseball game as a pitching machine much to the other teams anger. After the Goodwill Event comes to an end, Mechamaru heads back to Kyoto along with the others.
Mechamaru Ultimate is a quasi-1st grade Shaman.
Cursed Power and Forms Edit
Mechamaru is cursed power allows him to manipulate a robot, that is capable of fired blasts of cursed power or transforms that robots shapes.
- Sword Option: Multiple blades protrude from Mechamaru's forearm, along with his nail extending. Mechmaru is also capable of increasing the size of his forearm and having spikes protrude of it.
- Ultra Spin: Mechamaru spins his hand and forearm, and swings his right arm at a target. This technique is capable of easy piercing through a tree trunk.
- Ultra Shield: Mechmaru put up his guard, with his forearm in front of him, to block incoming attacks.
- Boost On: Mechmaru releases cursed power from it's elbow to increase the speed of his attack.
- Ultra Cannon: Mechmaru fires a blast of cursed power from that palm of his hand.
- While in Mode: Albatross, Mechamaru's Ultra Cannon's power is increased. Mechamaru fires the technique from his mouth and both hands.
- Mode: Albatross: Mechamaru protrudes a cannon from his mouth.